Call for papers
Participants are invited to hand in up to two abstracts for papers or posters. All proposals must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstracts can be related to scientific research and/or good practices.
The submission should contain between 2000- 2500 words, references included. Abstract have to be composed along the following formats:
SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH (paper o poster)
- Author(s) including affiliations and email addresses
- 3 – 5 keywords
- General description on research questions, objectives and theoretical framework (up to 600 words)
- Methods/methodology (up to 400 words)
- Results (up to 300 words)
- References (up to 400 words)
Abstracts submitted will be selected through peer-review process.
We accept abstract submissions until 30th of May.
ISBN publication will be produced with all the accepted papers.